This page is about the Special Journal of Pathology, Immunology, and Cancer SJ-PIC, published by the Special journal publications. See the scope of the Special Journal of Pathology, Immunology, and Cancer for details about our specific publishing business activities. Special Journal publications (SJP) publishes articles that are novel, accurate, error-free, logical, valid, verifiable, plagiarism-free and are reproducible among others.
About our strategic leadership in Immunology research
SJ-PIC -SJP provides leadership in making sustainable development really viable through providing the hub for professional quality Innunology research information for informed decision by stakeholders with special emphasis on resource-limited and underrepresented populations. SJP increases the visibility, accessibility, distribution, availability, acceptability, and usage of all original high-quality manuscripts submitted to any of our Journals.
About our Philosophy
Just like other not for the profit businesses, Special Journals Publication is premised on the following philosophies serving as a framework defining what we do and how we do what we do the way we do it. Therefore Special Journal Publication believes and upholds the following philosophies in its business activities
- Maintain high moral values NOT for profit BUT for sustainable success
- Corporate decisions emphatically based more on objective views
- Business changes with changing forces in its environment.
- Performance should drive motivation
- Levity should be replaced with a sense of competitive urgency
- Let us know what you think?
Development and information are two inseparable variables that depend on each other to thrive. Power, affluence, advancement and better society depends on the quality of information available to the stakeholders per unit point in time. As the world drifts towards professionalism, professionalism drifts towards quality information, and information drifts towards research, the need for detailed research-based information as drivers of professionalism cannot be overemphasized.
There may be so many centers with different types and qualities of information for different purposes but how useful, available and relevant are these information remains a matter for public debate. Special Journals Publications was launched to assist in filling a colossal information gap for stakeholders in resources limited setting and the entire world.
About publish or perish
The “publish or perish” dictum in all Universities, research institutions, and allied organizations which supposed to drive the enthusiasm for research has done well but inadvertently became a barrier to career development to many young aspiring researchers all over the world. We want to reduce or eliminate the number of the perishing by striving to replace publish or perish” with “publish or publish”.
It is also possible to develop and operate a system that will accommodate more researches from underdeveloped and developing research setting and make the data available to the international research stage through series of capacity building in responsible conduct and writing of researches with the ultimate goal of ensuring to the best of our ability verifiable data are available all professionals to help those in need when, where and how needed.
About SJP and sustainable development
There is need for quality, cost-effective, accessible, measurable, innovative, novel, and research-based data to: influence the quality of growth, meet the crucial needs of all people, ensure sustainable population, conserve/enhance the resource base, reposition skills for the less exploitative outcome, manage environment and impact economy. SJP overall goal of sustainable development is about better/quality societal life yesterday, today and tomorrow, based on the concept of sustenance, preservation of the environment and building of a pleasant relationship between man and nature.
About Nature, not for profit and sustainable development
Nature is a big sustainability player and so must be preserved. Balanced economic growth, preservation of the ecosystem and guarantee of equal access to resources to all human communities defines our approach. Special Journal Publications operate on not for profit open archive bases to impact the sustainable development database for bettwe tomorow. Informed society is a strong society and a strong society is society with accessible critical information needed to make developmental efforts really sustainable.
Special Journal Publications on Social, Economic and Environmental Aspects of Sustainable development
This is about the creation of new markets/opportunities for sale growth, efficiency improvements, energy and raw material inputs to reduce cost and about creation of additional value.
The list of Special Journal Publications that covers the Economic aspect of sustainable development include but may not be limited to the following
- Special Journal of Engineering, Physics Maths & Statistics
- Special Journal of Politics and Economic Sustainability
- Special Journal of Banking, Finance, and Management
- Special Journal of Philosophy, Sociology, and Education
- Special Journal of Computer Innovations and Bioinformatics
- Special Journal of Laws, Ethics, and Religion
The Social Component is about workers’ health and safety, impacts on local communities, quality of life and about benefits to disadvantaged groups.
- Special Journal of Philosophy, Sociology, and Education
- Special Journal of Open Research and Reviews
- Special Bacterial Pathogens Journal
- Special Fungal Pathogens Journal
- Special Parasites Pathogens Journal
- Special Viral Pathogens Journal
- Special Journal of Chemistry and Biochemistry Innovations
- Special Journal of Anatomy and Surgical Research
- Special Journal of Pharmacy, Pharmacology and Herbal Research
- Special Journal of Public Health, Nutrition, and Dietetics
- Special Journal of Medicine, Surgery, and Disease Markers
- Special Journal of Pathology, Immunology, and Cancer
- Special Journal of Obstetrics, Gynacology, and Pediatrics
This is about reduction of waste effluent generation, emission into environment, impact on human health, use of renewable raw material and about elimination of toxic substances:
258 total views/reads, 1 views/reads today