Handling fee details
- Publication fee totally free or Zero US dollars (US$0.00)
- Handling fee: Five hundred US dollars (US$500)
- Developed countries Five hundred US dollars (US$500)
- Middle or low-income countries Two hundred and fifty US dollars (US$250)
Handling of the manuscript submitted for peer review consideration and publication in the Special Journal of Immunology need some small financial token. Special Journal of immunology does not charge publication fees for accepted journals because we are not for the profit publication network and reviewers of submitted articles do so on voluntary bases for free of charge. However, authors of accepted papers are advised to take part in our policy of cost-sharing of the processing and handling fee for each journal and its content.
Special Journal of Immunology does not have sponsorship for paper publication and services delivery of our journals, so authors are encouraged to pay some small amount of the cost of handling a manuscript from submission to publication. This applies to the list of journals covered by our editorial office
The handling or processing fee are terms used to describe the money needed to keep the editorial office running in relation to overhead cost which include but not limited to :
- Payments for logistics and tea to professionals volunteers who are consulted from time to time to keep the editorial office running.
- Payment for services of technicians who are required to maintain the website since we are solely an online publication network.
- Large internet data from service providers
- Good antivirus
- Website hosting and associated charges (domain, lock, and others)
- Computers and accessories,
- subscriptions for software’s and databases (Grammarly, plagiarism, SEO plugin and others)
- Power supply, utilities, and some local dues needed to provide the platform for volunteers to do their work including meetings and training for better services provisions.
- Airtime to make phone calls
- Training of volunteers for an update in service delivery
As of December 2019, we can confirm that the minimum cost of handling and processing a manuscript from the authors’ submission to acceptance until it is published and maintained online is five hundred United States dollars (US$500). Authors from developed or high-income countries are encouraged to pay it completely. This will enable the Special Journal of Immunology to reduce the cost of handling and processing manuscripts submitted for consideration by authors from middle and low-income countries.
Special Journal of Immunology is interested in publishing novel data from developing or underdeveloped countries which we know are desperately needed by the relevant stakeholders globally to make the world a better place to be. Therefore authors of accepted manuscripts from developing countries and under-developed or middle and low-income countries are therefore required to pay 50% (two hundred and fifty dollars US$250) of the minimum cost of handling and processing a manuscript from authors’ submission to acceptance until it is published and maintained online which is five hundred United States dollars (US$500).
It should be noted that the Special Journal of Immunology is not for the profit publication platform designed to help all researchers from all over the world to shift or change the paradigm from “publish or perish” to “publish or publish”. We believe every resource-oriented professional will give what it takes to succeed and no one sets out on a mission to fail or perish. Lessons learned in the past suggest avoidable and affordable challenges could have saved many important talented professionals from being pushed out of their professional system allowing them to be more vulnerable to the so-called publish or perish paradigm.
The Special Journal of Immunology to replace publish or perish with publishing or publish and we would not allow anyone to perish. The principle of snowballing is one approach we think this message can be spread globally so that those in need will hear accept and embrace our mission.
Bankers (Attention presiding editor)
1. Finance Trust Bank Uganda, Account number is 401214000033
2. DFCU Bank Uganda Account Number 01981011172776
3. Zenith Bank Nigeria Dollar Account: 5071132120
4. Zenith Bank Nigeria Naira Account: 2254303708
Be the first to Support this initiative. Send your manuscripts at once to the Special Journal of Immunology at the submit page or by email attached to email@example.com. You are therefore invited to submit your papers/manuscripts by email attachment of the entire word document to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +256782101486 and +256703129679. We will acknowledge receipt of the manuscript within 24hrs or else send it again until ok
73 total views/reads, 1 views/reads today